Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Grad-yoo-a-shun tables

Now, I never was much for books and such, and never went to colledge-skool, but I shure do love when they come into my sectshun.

This last weekend I had 3 large tables (15 or more) in a row, so needless to say I was tired by the end of the night, but it was all worth it. (and nothing a few stiff drinks and 2 days off couldn't take care of.)

These people spend ALOT. I think the moms and dads are just so happy to not have to pay for school anymore, and they go nuts. This last weekend was one of the busiest that we have had for a while, and I made some good loot. Amongst all the Phd's, MA's, and BA's was me, an N/A, quietly cleaning up. Good thing too, as I had a big 'ol piece of beef to buy. (Prime rib for my family visit next week)

On the Paul Allen front, no luck yet (who'da thought he was so hard to get ahold of?)
:) gonna try a few more times, before I throw in the towel on that angle.

2 comments:

Ms. Jan said...

Better graduations than proms, eh? Perhaps they got some manners and style with those advanced degrees. Lookin' forward to the roast beast!!

Greyhair said...

That beast should have been aging weeks ago.......

;)