Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vacation!!!!

On vacation this week (6/20 - 6/24), so I may not be bloggin' much.

This is the first stretch of more than 5 days that I have taken in the last 5 years, and I'm looking forward to it.

First off, I'm having company in the form of my Dad, Stepmom, and Grandma (arriving anytime now) on the end of a road trip. They are also bringing me my CAR!!!! (super excited about that)

Then, when they leave on thursday, a friend from SF is visiting for the remainder of the week, and I go back to work on Saturday.

Hopefully, the money that I have scrambled to save will hold out until then.

1 comment:

bot said...

your car is sooo slick...i kept getting distracted by how shiny it is! thanks so much for chauffering me around this weekend...i felt like royalty. :) don't forget to name it!